As far as we are aware, the FRHS Alumni Association is no longer operating as an organization. It's been several years since anyone has received any official word from them. We will continue to collect information so that if the Alumni Association reconstitutes itself, or, we create an 'On-Line' Association, we will be able to keep the web site going and create a new, more updated Directory.
If you have any specific questions, please write to me at email@example.com
Alan 'Skip' Weinstock
Class of 1963
Mail to: FRHS Alumni Association,
PO Box 375, Woodmere, NY 11598-0375
Please print and fill out this form and return it to the above address.
1. What kind of events would you be interested in participating in? Some suggestions we have received are:
2. How can you help us in planning and executing these ideas?
3. We plan to have Annual Alumni Dinners - possibly honoring an alumnus
- in September of each year.
Are you interested in attending and/or helping to plan these events?
4. We are looking for Regional Class Leaders or Representatives from
FRHS Alumni Associations in other
states who would like to participate in the planning and execution of events. Please list anyone you think might
be interested. (Include valid address and phone number)
5. In future newsletters we would like to include a section on "class news". If you have any information on: Promotions, Births, Deaths, etc. please fill it in below, (or send it to us later). We would also like to announce "out of state" alumni functions for those who would like to participate. Please supply information below, or send it to us later.
Name_____________________________________________ Year Graduated____________________
Return to Alumni Association Up-Date